Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: 20,000tk
Looking for the best Java Training in Dhaka? Our training institute is highly dedicated and equipped with resources for providing the best Java Training in Bangladesh.
Java training course is designed to provide comprehensive training for beginners to become an expert in Java programming. We have been conducting professional Java training classes to enable learners to become a self-sustained Java Developer.
It is a highly preferred programming language because of its significant features like platform independence, rich standard library that support network programming and applet programming. Java programming standards are popular among software developers as it helps creating application in a component based approach.
The syllabus we offer covers all the topics required for a beginner to progress to a level where he/she should independently develop real time software application. However, if a student has his/her own requirements, we can customize the curriculum as well.
With the main motive to create individuals who can work on multiple platforms and for multiple purposes, Java Programming training at NextTech
Limited identifies the following major objectives to be achieved:
• To gain concepts of Java programming fundamentals and object oriented programming.
• To know about standard libraries for swing, applets, networking and gain knowledge about multi-threaded applications.
• Write programs to connect database and develop database driven application in Java.
• To create software applications that runs on multiple platforms such as mobile devices and embedded systems.
• Learn to create software systems that is architecture-neutral, portable, robust and secure.
• Learn to create applications that run on World Wide Web as well as stand-alone desktops.
Module 1: Fundamentals Concepts
• Installing JDK and setting development environment for Java
• Printing Hello World
• Syntax and keywords
• Compiling and Running Programs
• Putting Comments
• Variables Initialization and Declaration
• Datatypes like char, string, boolean, etc
• Using mathematical, comparison and logical operators.
• Applying condition with if, if-else and switch statements.
• Controlling flow with while and for loops.
• Nesting conditions and loops.
• Using break, continue and return statements
• Writing functions, user defined funtions and built-in functions.
• Concept of one-dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
• Vector and Arraylist
Module 2: Object Oriented Programming in Java
• Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
• Classes and objects
• Public, Private and Protected methods and properties
• THIS keyword
• Method Overloading and Overriding
• Constructor functions, constructor overloading
• Inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism
• Interfaces, implementing interfaces
• Abstract classes and methods
• Static keyword, Use of “super”
• Defining constants using final
• Exception handling, try, catch and throw
• Multiple catch statements
• User defined exceptions
• Type casting
• Input and output Class
• Defining package, Importing package
• Collection and generics
Module 3: Graphical User Interface
• Swing API Library
• Components and Containers
• Creating Swing components like buttons, text fields, drop-down lists etc.
• JFrame, JDialog and JApplet
• Adding Swing components to containers
• Arranging Swing components using layout managers
• Menu, menu bar
• Dialogs and message boxes
• Building GUI using NetBeans and Eclipse
The learning outcome of this phase is that candidate learns to develop graphical user interface with the help of GUI components.
Module 4: Event Handling
• What are Events?
• Event Handling
• ActionEvent and ActionListener
Module 5: CRUD Operation with Databases
• Creating connection with MySQL database with JDBC ODBC Driver.
• Submitting a form and inserting data.
• Displaying, editing and deleting data in database.
On completing this phase, students will successfully handle user interactions with the forms and simple as well as complex operations on the database.
Module 6: Java Project work
After the completion of training, students choose a topic for their project work. For e.g.
• Library Management Software
• Hotel Management Software
• Inventory Management System
• Reservation System
• Online chat Application
They will be guided by our project managers throughout the project development activities.